We understand that there is a feeling of helplessness when you lose a beloved pet.
Here is a checklist that you can follow when that difficult day comes:
1. Contact Family Pet Cremation Services at 306.343.5322
2. We can provide transportation service from the veterinarian’s office. You may also deliver the pet to our Crematorium Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 2:00pm by appointment. For smaller animals, you may bring your pet to our city office by calling ahead.
3. Your pet’s cremated remains will be returned to you through your veterinarian’s office, or from Family Pet Cremation Services’ office located at 210A 33rd Street East.
4. Family Pet Cremation Services will assist you in choosing an urn and other memorialization items for your pet. We will also provide resources to assist you in your grieving process.
5. Contact us for further bereavement resources, and feel free to attend our complimentary Pet Loss Support Group that meets twice a month at the Edwards Family Centre, 333 4th Avenue North.
Find us online at: facebook.com/SaskatoonPetLossSupport